BECOME A VENDOR
Three steps into The Market and you’ll be shocked. You’ve entered an unexpected world of possibilities. It. Is. Massive! Over 40 unique storefronts and 160 booth spaces give local craftsmen, artisans, pickers and decorators an opportunity to open their own shop and sell a mix of new, hand-crafted, repurposed, vintage, and boutique items.
Why Choose The Market?
- 8 years of proven success and devoted customers to help you succeed.
- We take marketing your business and social media to a new level. This includes an in-house marketing team that uses proven and current methods to most effectively reach potential shoppers.
- The Market has a passion for its vendors and goes the extra mile to make their experience the best it can be: caring staff who understand the importance of customer service; vendor work nights; and fun vendor get togethers throughout the year.
- No work requirements. We work for you so you can build your business.
- Designers and mentors ready to assist you with your space.
- Amenities such as: vendor paint room; classroom space; break-room; carts for easy load in; and much more.
- Multiple selling opportunities throughout the year
- To be part of a business that believes in community and considers giving back and serving others a privilege.
The Market’s Business Model
- You are given a Vendor ID to put on your tags. When items are sold we credit your account.
- We create and host events and classes that drive traffic to the store.
- We collect and pay your sales tax to the state so you don’t have to.
- We promote and advertise the business using proven and current marketing methods.
- We hire and train qualified cashiers and customer service staff.
- We write you a check twice a month for all of your sales.
- We email you a daily sales report of items you’ve sold.
- Over 59,000 sf and a Barn
- Over 170 Vendors
- Located within minutes of Hwy 575 and 75